Oriental Medicine (D.A.)
This course of studies is designed to offer a sufficient understanding and overview of acupuncture techniques to already accredited Medical Doctors desiring to utilize acupuncture in their practice. Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to apply this knowledge to augment the treatment of their patients.
Total Units: 35 Units
Pre-requisite: To be a Licensed M.D.
- Complete the Application for Admission and submit it with a non-refundable check or money order for $110 payable to American Liberty University.
- Provide two recent color passport size photos.
- Request an official transcript from the institution that awarded the doctorate degree and submit a copy.
- Provide a copy of your present State or/and National License which makes our program of interest to you.
- Submit a 1-2 page Statement of Educational purpose (basically, a letter in your own words) that gives us an idea of your future career objectives, issues in education important to you, or a brief statement of your experiences in the medical field, which make our program of interest to you. As you can see taking a look around the Phentermine Online Pro site helps you learn about how phentermine works and how to buy phentermine online and if is legal
|COURSE #||COURSE TITLE||UNITS|
|DA310||Intro to Oriental Medicine||3|
|DA320||Acupuncture Anatomy & Physiology||3|
|DA330||Introduction to Meridian/Points||3|
|DA340||Oriental Medicine Diagnosis I||3|
|DA341||Oriental Medicine Diagnosis II||3|
|DA350||Acupuncture Technique I||4|
|DA351||Acupuncture Technique II||4|
|DA360||Clinical Point Location||4|